Micro - gear pump
Our micro gear pumps are built to be robust and have a high-quality stainless steel housing. Conveying time, speed and dosages can be easily programmed on the colored LCD touch screen. Pumped volumes are continuously updated on the display. Compared to peristaltic pumps, micro gear pumps have the advantage of less pulsating conveyance. In addition, significantly higher pressures can be achieved (the tubes must be selected accordingly). However, no solids can be conveyed in the fluid.
- Pump rate: 15-2700mL/min (for water, depending on the viscosity and tube)
- Maximum delivery pressure: 8bar
- Accuracy: 0.5%
- Rotation speed: 50 - 3000rpm
- Possible temperature range for the pumped liquid: -45 to +120°C
- Material micro-gear: PEEK (polyetheretherketone)
- Can be combined with a foot pedal
- Power consumption: <150W
- Dimensions: 320x150x237mm
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Voltage: 100-240V 50/60Hz
The shipping costs are included from 79CHF. This will be shown in advance at the time of purchase.
We only deliver to Switzerland and Liechtenstein. We only deliver by mail. Unfortunately, a self collection of the products is not possible.
We keep most of our items in stock. These will be sent to your address by Swiss Post on workdays 48 hours after receipt of the order. Non-stock items are generally marked as such and will be delivered within 2 - 8 weeks. If you have any questions, our customer service is available on weekdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on +41 32 510 96 96 or at email@example.com available.