Syringe pump - basic model
Our contemporary syringe pumps can be operated easily and conveniently via a large, colored touch panel. Thanks to the adjustable syringe holders, the devices can be adapted to almost any type of syringe. The very powerful and at the same time highly precise dosing unit allows very large conveying areas to be covered. The pumps are very robust and have a stainless steel housing. It is also possible to control the devices via an external interface.
- Syringe sizes: 10 microliters - 60 milliliters (depending on the syringe type)
- Holder for almost all syringe types thanks to ingenious, variable adjustment
- Number of conveyor channels: 1 or 2
- Maximum conveyor length: 110 millimeters (forwards / backwards)
- Linear conveying range: 1 micrometer/min - 150 millimeters/min
- Maximum conveying resolution: 0.156 micrometers/conveying step
- Conveying precision (linear, continuous): ≤0.35%
- Maximum conveying force: ≥16kg
- Automatic detection of blockages, excessive resistance with alarm message
- Colored touch panel (4.3 inch)
- Most important main functions via additional buttons for quick operation
- External control: RS485, MODBUS protocol
- Dimensions: 245x195x140mm
- Weight: approx. 3.2kg
- Electrical voltage: 100 - 240V 50/60Hz
- Electrical power consumption: approx. 20W
- Operating range: 5 - 40°C, max. 80% relative humidity
Attention: Our syringe pumps are not certified for human medicine. Under no circumstances may they be used on humans for medical purposes.
Typical conveying parameters with different syringe types:
The shipping costs are included from 79CHF. This will be shown in advance at the time of purchase.
We only deliver to Switzerland and Liechtenstein. We only deliver by mail. Unfortunately, a self collection of the products is not possible.
We keep most of our items in stock. These will be sent to your address by Swiss Post on workdays 48 hours after receipt of the order. Non-stock items are generally marked as such and will be delivered within 2 - 8 weeks. If you have any questions, our customer service is available on weekdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on +41 32 510 96 96 or at email@example.com available.