Our contemporary syringe pumps can be operated easily and conveniently via a large, colored touch panel. Thanks to the adjustable syringe holders, the devices can be adapted to almost any type of syringe. The very powerful and at the same time highly precise dosing unit allows very large conveying areas to be covered. The pumps are very robust and have a stainless steel housing. It is also possible to control the devices via an external interface.
- Syringe sizes: 10 microliters - 60 milliliters (depending on the syringe type)
- Holder for almost all syringe types thanks to ingenious, variable adjustment
- Number of conveyor channels: 1
- Maximum conveyor length: 110 millimeters (forwards / backwards)
- Linear conveying range: 0.2 micrometers/min - 30 millimeters/min
- Maximum conveying resolution: 0.031 micrometers/conveying step
- Conveying precision (linear, continuous): ≤0.35%
- Maximum conveying force: ≥16kg
- Automatic detection of blockages, excessive resistance with alarm message
- Colored touch panel (4.3 inch)
- Most important main functions via additional buttons for quick operation
- External control: RS485, MODBUS protocol
- Dimensions: 245x195x140 mm
- Weight: approx. 3.2kg
- Electrical voltage: 100 - 240V 50/60Hz
- Electrical power consumption: approx. 20W
- Operating range: 5 - 40°C, max. 80% relative humidity
Attention: Our syringe pumps are not certified for human medicine. Under no circumstances may they be used on humans for medical purposes.
Typical conveying parameters with different syringe types:
We ship all our products free of charge to your address in Switzerland or Liechtenstein. Please find attached a short overview on frequently asked questions regarding our shipping policy.
Questions about shipping and delivery
||We process your order within 24h during the week.
||We always try to deliver as fast as possible. If you wish to receive an express delivery, please contact our customer service.
||For some devices exceeding a certain weight/volume, we will ship by carrier. If you have specific restrictions applying to your delivery address, please mention them during the checkout.
||We have most of our devices on stock! We can therefore ship your delivery within 48h by the Swiss Post. For lager or custom devices we generally have a lead time of 3-4 weeks. Please contact us if you would like to receive a precise lead time.
||Our corporate clients with a valid UID benefit from ordering on account. You will receive the invoice with the delivery. You can choose to have a separate invoice address during the checkout.
||If you need your personal order number on the delivery note or the iinvoice, please note the number during the chekout in the comments section.
||Non of course! We ship free of charge!